This class covers basic first aid certification skills
This is a hybrid First Aid course. Blended first aid certification classes are a combo of an online first aid course, and a quick 30 minute CPR skills session at WestCoast CPR training center in Shoreline. First aid certifications are valid for 2 years and comply with OSHA and workplace requirements. Receive a First Aid certification card immediately upon completion of class. No written test required. The video-based online First Aid course will be emailed to you within 15 minutes of registration. You will need a high speed internet connection and a flash player.
- Enroll and pay for your preferred class date and time below.
- Complete the online video course before your scheduled class date.
- Attend your scheduled class for no pressure hands-on practice.
It’s That Easy!
- Online Training Time: Learn at your own pace, Typically takes 45 minutes.
- Classroom Time: 30 Minutes
- Cost: $44
View Schedule & Signup Below
How To Enroll: Complete the Student Signup form below. Create a Login ID and Password. AcctCode, Department, and CreditCode must be blank. Submit form and proceed to payment screen.
Refunds and Rescheduling
Is this considered an online First Aid course?
First Aid Course Materials Included
Learn More. Frequently Asked Questions.